Every Sunday, 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM
Registration is required.
Once registration is full, please plan to attend service online.
Please only RSVP for yourself or individuals within your own household.
Until further notice, there will be no children’s ministry offered although children are welcome to attend service. All children must remain with their family while in the building.
Our "Touchless" service will include the following:
- Entering through the main doors and exiting through the Kids Builders doors
- Please remain seated after service until your Sanctuary Seater dismisses your section
- Practicing social distancing at all times (even during praise and worship)
- Wearing a mask at all times (if you don’t have one, a disposable masks will be provided to you or you may purchase a reusable one at the front desk)
- Bathrooms will be open but no more then four (4) occupants allowed at a time
- Fellowshipping before and after service should be at a minimum and outdoors
- Greet your friends with a wave or "air" hug to avoid contact
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building
- No food or drink will be provided onsite
- Baskets will not be passed around during tithes and offering. Please sign up for online giving via PushPay or feel free to drop your envelope in the giving box located to the left of the front desk
- Please don't attend if you have a fever, aren't feeling well or if you're in the high risk or vulnerable categories (or live with someone who is)
- You may park anywhere around GCC or in the parking lot on Daly Dr. however shuttles will NOT be available
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email at