John 14:6 “And Jesus said to them, ‘I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”
We strongly believe in the Youth at Grace Covenant Church. LFT is a ministry of 6th-12th graders who are choosing to love the far and close to Jesus Christ by Living For Truth. Our Vision is to see every student in our city Love God, Love people, and Make disciples.
Grace Covenant Church: 4600 Brookfield Corporate Drive (the main Chantilly Campus on the 2nd floor.)
Sunday | The Loft
Middle School | 10:45am-11:45am
High School | 6:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday | The Loft
Middle School| 7:15pm-8:15pm
What Does a service look like?
- We start each service with free community and fellowship in the game room, and then move into the Auditorium for a fun game, exciting praise and worship, a relatable message, and then small groups for High School (Middle school small groups are on Wednesday nights)
Where is it?
- Upstairs in Grace Covenant Church. Come thru the front doors and then follow the pop-up signs to the right in the lobby. The Loft is right above the “Classroom”. You can take the stairs to your right, just beyond the elevator and before the women’s restroom.
Can I bring a friend?
- YES! Any High Schooler or Middle Schooler is invited to come!
- For more information or questions please email
How to Serve?
- If you love Jesus, Youth, and want to make a difference, please email to get more information on how to serve. You must be at least 21 years old to serve in at LFT.
- Follow us on Instagram for updates on events, services, and fun videos.