We miss seeing you all and are so excited to stay connected!
While this may be a time of uncertainty, we choose to walk by faith as we stand with you on the promises of God!
Each Sunday morning, we send out a Kid Builders Newsletter that includes an encouraging article, links to all of the Preschool and Elementary lessons, a Parent Guide containing great activities to do with your family throughout the week that relates to the story and more! If you are interested in receiving this newsletter, please email us at .
We are praying for you! If you have a specific prayer request, please email us at . Our KB team members are happy to pray for each request.
Our mission is to support parents, in the church and community, in teaching their children to know and love God, and to live by His Word. It is our goal that every child experience God in our caring, nurturing and safe environment.
- We teach the Word of God in creative and interactive ways, that bring God’s word to life and help all the children make real life connections. We want all the children to encounter Christ and grow in their relationship with God.
- We’re diligent about creating a safe and nurturing environment, both emotionally and physically, for all the children. All leaders have annual background checks, and children are always checked in and out with our security tag system, so that all the children are safe.
- Our children’s environments and lessons are tailored to the ages and developmental stage of each child. We want them to know God and be able to apply His word to their lives.
- We endeavor to partner with all parents, as God has placed them as the primary nurturers of their children’s faith, in order to: teach God’s Word, know and love God, and ultimately live by His Word.
- We know the importance of creating a fun environment that children want to come back to, and bring their friends! So we make sure to have lots of fun as we share the Gospel with each of them, through games, music, interactive activities and multimedia.
Children’s Programs Offered:
Kid Builders Children’s Ministry: Sundays @ 8:45 am, 10:45 am and 12:45 pm, & Wednesdays @ 7:15 pm
Sensory Friendly Class: Sundays @ 10:45AM, ages 6 -11 yrs. (registration required)
KBXperience – We do seasonal presentations of our multimedia production, featuring music, games, comedic performance and more! Fun for the whole family!
Monday nights throughout the year
Children's Ministry Team