We miss seeing you all and are so excited to stay connected!
While this may be a time of uncertainty, we choose to walk by faith as we stand with you on the promises of God!
Each week, we will be sending out an email filled with resources and activities for the whole family. You will receive an encouraging message, parent guides, memory verses, and fun activities to do with your children!
You can also find some of those resources below. (Spanish versions available below/versiones en español disponibles a continuación)
We are praying for you! If you have a specific prayer request, please email us at . Our KB team members are happy to pray for each request.
VBS AT Home!
Are you looking for a way for your kids to GO DEEPER in their relationship with God this summer? We are excited to be offering VBS At Home, "Mission: Deep Sea"!! We will provide crafts, small group activities, videos with lessons and more!
Registration opens TODAY and VBS begins July 13th. Kits will be available to be picked up the week before VBS starts. More details to come.
Four Questions to Ask Yourself Before Talking to Your Kids About Racism
"If you’ve been paying attention these last few years, you know this: Racism is real. But when it comes to talking to kids about racism, many parents are uncertain about how to talk about it with their kids. And while we want to address it, we wish we could shelter them from ever witnessing anything so reminiscent of our dark and painful history.
But somehow, we know that part of the solution for change starts with us. We also know that as parents, we have an opportunity to make a difference in this world through the incredible influence we have on our kids—who are watching, listening, and taking it all in—regardless of whether we intend for them to or not.
We also want to bring hope and comfort to our kids through our words and actions in troubling times, so as you think about how to talk to your kids about the realities and uncertainties of our world, we encourage you to ask yourself a few questions."
Our mission is to support parents, in the church and community, in teaching their children to know and love God, and to live by His Word. It is our goal that every child experience God in our caring, nurturing and safe environment.
- We teach the Word of God in creative and interactive ways, that bring God’s word to life and help all the children make real life connections. We want all the children to encounter Christ and grow in their relationship with God.
- We’re diligent about creating a safe and nurturing environment, both emotionally and physically, for all the children. All leaders have annual background checks, and children are always checked in and out with our security tag system, so that all the children are safe.
- Our children’s environments and lessons are tailored to the ages and developmental stage of each child. We want them to know God and be able to apply His word to their lives.
- We endeavor to partner with all parents, as God has placed them as the primary nurturers of their children’s faith, in order to: teach God’s Word, know and love God, and ultimately live by His Word.
- We know the importance of creating a fun environment that children want to come back to, and bring their friends! So we make sure to have lots of fun as we share the Gospel with each of them, through games, music, interactive activities and multimedia.
Children’s Programs Offered:
Kid Builders Children’s Ministry: Sundays @ 8:45 am, 10:45 am and 12:45 pm, & Wednesdays @ 7:15 pm
Sensory Friendly Class: Sundays @ 10:45AM, ages 6 -11 yrs. (registration required)
KBXperience – We do seasonal presentations of our multimedia production, featuring music, games, comedic performance and more! Fun for the whole family!
Monday nights throughout the year
Children's Ministry Team