The mission of our KidBuilders Children's Ministry is to support parents, in the church and community, in teaching their children to know and love God, and to live by His Word. It is our goal that every child experience God in our caring, nurturing and safe environment.
- We teach the Word of God in creative and interactive ways, that bring God’s word to life and help all the children make real life connections. We want all the children to encounter Christ and grow in their relationship with God.
- We’re diligent about creating a safe and nurturing environment, both emotionally and physically, for all the children. All leaders have annual background checks, and children are always checked in and out with our security tag system, so that all the children are safe.
- Our children’s environments and lessons are tailored to the ages and developmental stage of each child. We want them to know God and be able to apply His word to their lives.
- We endeavor to partner with all parents, as God has placed them as the primary nurturers of their children’s faith, in order to: teach God’s Word, know and love God, and ultimately live by His Word.
- We know the importance of creating a fun environment that children want to come back to, and bring their friends! So we make sure to have lots of fun as we share the Gospel with each of them, through games, music, interactive activities and multimedia.