Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 5:30 PM - Saturday, October 31, 2020, 8:30 PM
Fall Festival 2020 - Drive Through Drama
Dates & Times: (Timed entries with 15-minute time slots)
- Wednesday, October 28 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 30 from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 31 from 3:30 to 8:30 p.m. [English & Spanish available]
Cost: $5 per vehicle (all the proceeds will be donated to local food banks)
Grace Covenant Church presents “The Real Superhero,” a drive-thru fall festival theatrical performance unlike any other!
From the safety of your personal vehicles, attendees will drive through a series of eight scenes that make up one epic, family-friendly story. In addition to the original show, attendees will enjoy a photo-op with their favorite superheroes and will receive treat bags, all delivered in a safe and sanitized manner!
What is “The Real Superhero" Theatrical Performance?
"The Real Superhero” is an exclusive Grace Covenant Church production. Every superhero has a unique super-power; some can fly, some have superhuman strength, some have lasers for eyes. The sudden emergence of the Real Superhero has everyone amazed and slightly puzzled.
Who is this Real Superhero? Does he have any power? If so, what does that mean for you and me? Register today to reserve your spot to see how it all unfolds!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions (Guidelines based on CDC and Health Department guidelines)
- All actors will be positioned at a safe distance (at least six feet away from vehicles)
- All actors will wear PPE equipment (i.e. face shields)
- All attendees are requested to wear masks and remain in their vehicles at all times
- All giveaways are prepared with sanitized and gloved hands
- Attendees who fall within the “high-risk” category should consult a physician to determine if they should attend the drive-thru theatre or not
Questions? Contact us via email at or by phone at 703-318-7073.
For families experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID-19 and unable to pay $5 per vehicle, please email to request consideration for a Fall Festival sponsorship.