Expand the points for more information:
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR SUNDAY SERVICE?
Our service is held at Dominion High School in the auditorium at 10:00am.
In the interest of safety, our Kid Builders Children’s Ministry will NOT be available in-person until further notice. However, children are welcome to attend in-person service with their family, and we are also offering interactive virtual programs for Kid Builders. Access the KB resources HERE. A separate Mother's and Babies room is available. Additionally, our hospitality coffee and donut service has been temporarily suspended.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES CAN I EXPECT TO SEE WHEN I ARRIVE?
We will continue to follow the latest Covid-19 CDC guidelines.
WHAT CLEANING AND PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE?
All areas will be sanitized before and after use, including restrooms, door handles, and hand contact surfaces. Ample hand sanitizing stations will also be placed throughout the building. In order to ensure best practices for safety, we have also revised our protocols for receiving offerings and for taking communion to a contact-free method.
HOW WILL WE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING SERVICES?
We will continue to follow the latest Covid-19 CDC guidelines.
ARE FACE MASKS REQUIRED TO BE WORN WHEN IN THE BUILDING?
HOW CAN I GIVE?
We will be implementing a contact-free offering method with an offering receptacle in the lobby by the registration desks, if you desire to give in person. However, we also encourage you to continue to give your tithes and offerings online.
HOW TO WATCH OUR SERVICE ONLINE
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the online church experience:
Join us for Church Online Sundays at 10am!
On our Church Online page, we have a video dedicated to everything you need for church online -- giving, how to get connected, prayer, and more. This is also where the livestream will be hosted each Sunday at 10am. With Church Online, you’ll enjoy a service just like any Sunday. You’ll also be greeted in the live chat by our hosts who would love to connect with you! They’ll be available to pray with you, chat about the service, and answer any questions you may have.
You can also select 'Watch Live Service' at the top of our website homepage menu to access the Sunday service.
Service will begin with worship, followed by a special message by Pastor Eddy Barnes. And, you can still give by following this link, using the GCC app (select 'Sterling' from the menu), or mailing a check made out to Grace Covenant Church-Sterling to: 21631 Ridgetop Cir, Suite 200, Sterling, VA 20166.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR CHURCH ONLINE
- Invite your friends and family. Text or email the link below to family and friends and plan to watch at the same time:
- Limit your distractions. Avoid doing other things while you watch, so you can keep the main thing - the main thing.
- Prepare to give. There are 3 ways to give: follow this link, access 'Sterling' in the GCC app, or mail a check made out to Grace Covenant Church-Sterling to: 21631 Ridgetop Cir, Suite 200, Sterling, VA 20166.
- Take notes. Grab a journal or use a notes app on your phone - so you can write down sermon notes and what God is speaking to you.
- Reflect and share. Share your favorite verses & notes from the service, a photo of how you're engaging with the service, & our social media posts on your own channels. Tag us so we can repost you. [Instagram: @gracecovste / Facebook: Grace Covenant Church-Sterling]
Follow @gracecovste on Instagram and Twitter, Grace Covenant Church-Sterling on Facebook, and subscribe to the Grace Covenant Church Sterling channel on YouTube for encouraging content that we've created just for you!
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Would you like to get involved and help us serve our local community?
Grace Loves, the outreach arm of Grace Covenant Church (GCC), exists to bring the hope found in Jesus through the people of GCC to tangibly embody His love through a lasting impact in our community.
Email us at to learn more about our weekly food and hygiene drive collections and to join our outreach dream team!
HOW TO STAY CONNECTED AND ENCOURAGED?
If you want would like to connect with us, please complete this form and someone will reach out to you very soon!
Small Groups are a great way to stay connected and keep from being isolated during this season! Check out our Small Groups page to get connected to a group.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Our social media will be the best place to get up-to-date information about upcoming events, encouraging content, and updates during this time. Also, subscribe to us on YouTube to get notified when we upload new content!
Email us at if you'd like to join our Realm community - to get updates emailed straight to your inbox.
OTHER HELPFUL INFORMATION
Is the church office still open?
Our church office is not currently open during our regular business hours. However, you can email us at at any time to get information, or if you have a prayer need. You may also call the office at 703.444.2323 and leave a voice message and someone will reach out to you very soon!
Can I still give?
Though we aren't meeting in person for services, use this link for your tithes and offerings, as well as to give to our Benevolence Fund -- for those within our congregation and the wider community who are in need in this time. This will allow your worshipful giving and our care for our community to continue uninterrupted.
What if I need help?
Please contact our church office by emailing us at or for prayer and resources.
Also, here's a list of resources for you & your family:
- Loudoun County Health & Human Services COVID Update
- Virginia Unemployment Benefits
- LCPS Feeding Program for kids of any age
- Loudoun Hunger Relief food assistance
- Mobile Hope of Loudoun food assistance
- Assistance with Utilities: call Loudoun Cares at 703-669-5040
HOW CAN I PRAY?
Join us as we pray with believers around the world through the UNITE714 movement: https://www.unite714.com/. You can also pray these points with us as a church:
- Pray for PROTECTION (Psalm 91) - for self, family, church, coworkers, and anyone on the frontlines to be kept safe from infection
- Pray for PROVISION (Psalm 37:25) - that God will provide
- Pray for PEACE (John 14:27)
Other resources to help you stay healthy and informed:
Additional recommendations include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-percent alcohol if soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home if possible if you are ill, especially if you have a fever or cough.